I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Floral crop top and skater skirt

Happy Wednesday my beautiful followers! First of all I hope that your week is going great! I just want this week to end because that means spring break! I'm so excited for spring break but I don't have any plans yet haha. I will let you know what I do next week. This outfit is perfect for spring. Crop tops, skater skirts, floral pattern are going to be big during spring and summer season.  I'm going to start posting more outfit ideas for spring so be prepared for bright and pastel colors, floral patterns and skirts :D
Hope that you guys like this outfit! and like I always say thanks for all the love and support <3 <3
Outfit Details 
Floral Crop top Local store in LA
Skater skirt H&M
Heels and accesories from Forever 21
















2 comments:

nathalie said...

Oh I'm in love with that top!! You look really gorgeous baby!!

xx
Nathalie
www.nathalie-kemna.nl

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you babe!!!! <3 <3

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign