I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nouveau Fabrics Floral Crop top

Happy Tuesday!!
Hope that your week is going great. I'm sorry that I haven't be able to post a new outfit but I had been so busy with school and work. Today's outfit is very springy and cute. I received last week this beautiful crop with another beautiful garments from Nouveau Fabrics. Nouveau Fabrics is a company that supplies domestic manufactures with beautiful prints at great prices. I will be posting their website and instagram page and the end of this post. Make sure to check them out for beautiful prints and textiles. These shoes are from Shoedazzle, the purse is from Foreign exchange and the white pants are from a local store called Fashion Ave. Hope that you like this outfit and stay tune for more outfits featuring clothes from Nouveau Fabrics.

Instagram @Nouveaufabrics
Website: http://www.nouveaufabrics.com/











2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

really cute look :)
those heels are amazing!!
pretty as always <3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

BIBI GOES CHIC said...

Beautiful Vicky! Love the outfit and heels :)

Xo
Bibi

www.bibigoeschic.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign