I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Warby Parker

Happy Thursday!

Today's post is about a company that I recently found and I really love it! The company is called Warby Parker. Warby Parker was created with a rebellious spirit and a lofty objective: to offer designer eye-wear at a revolutionary price, while leading the way for socially-conscious businesses.
I had the opportunity to take a look of their limited edition Corner Collection and I really love the design and uniqueness of each of their sunglasses and eyeglasses. In this collection, they are experimenting with traditional shapes, think crisp keyholes bridges, sloping brow-lines, sharp temples and straight-edged brow bars in a handsome mix of horn-spired acetate and stainless steels.
 I decided to talk about the Corner collection because for every pair sold they give a pair to someone in need through their non-profit partners which is very good compared to a lot of companies that don't that.
The pictures below are some of my favorite items of the collection and also some ideas of how you can rock your sunnies and eyeglasses with your favorite outfits.

Sunglasses (Direct link Here)


Eyeglasses (Direct link Here)









1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Loving all of these items!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new post :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign