Happy Wednesday!

by Vicky Penaloza, 7:50 PM
 Hi my loves! Hope you are having an amazing week. It's been a relaxing week for me because I don't have a lot of school assignments like the previous weeks, so I feel relieved for this week. Today I want to talk about this risky outfit that I'm wearing. I said risky because I know many of you probably won't wear it. It's a combination of this fun leggings that I found at Forever 21 and to be honest I didn't like them at first but with time I'm loving them.It adds fun and a edgy look to the outfit. Most times I try these leggings with black or neutral colors but today I decided to use this cute crop top from Forever 21. The boots that probably you know that I love so much are from Foreign Exchange and the purse is also From Forever 21. The accessories are from Forever 21, ShopVice and a little store that I found in Mexico. I want to know what you think of this outfit and please let me know if you have any suggestion, requests or question. I'm just started blogging and I would love to know what do you think so far of this blog.







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS