I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Wednesday!

 Hi my loves! Hope you are having an amazing week. It's been a relaxing week for me because I don't have a lot of school assignments like the previous weeks, so I feel relieved for this week. Today I want to talk about this risky outfit that I'm wearing. I said risky because I know many of you probably won't wear it. It's a combination of this fun leggings that I found at Forever 21 and to be honest I didn't like them at first but with time I'm loving them.It adds fun and a edgy look to the outfit. Most times I try these leggings with black or neutral colors but today I decided to use this cute crop top from Forever 21. The boots that probably you know that I love so much are from Foreign Exchange and the purse is also From Forever 21. The accessories are from Forever 21, ShopVice and a little store that I found in Mexico. I want to know what you think of this outfit and please let me know if you have any suggestion, requests or question. I'm just started blogging and I would love to know what do you think so far of this blog.







No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign