Hey sexy Ladies!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:11 AM
Happy Friday everyone!!
Hope that you have an awesome Friday!!!!! I love Fridays because it's when I can relax from all the stress of the week. Here's a sexy outfit for all of you that like to go out and be fun and sexy. This black dress I go it from a fashion Q, the wedges are from Forever 21 and the floral cardigan is from Fashion Ave.
My fashion tip today is to always go to the small fashion stores and you are going to find a lot of cute items for less than the prices that you find in the malls. Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to tag your sexy outfits to #fashionbyvicky in my instagram account.
I must confess that I used to dress sexy most of the time; however, now that I'm older I think that the sexiness is in our confidence more than the clothes we wear.....
Hope that you like this outfit and if you have any suggestions and/or questions don't hesitate to let me know...
Muah <3






















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS