I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My first 1000 followers on Instagram!



Happy Tuesday everybody!!!
First of all, I wanted to say thank you so much because I recently hit my first 1000 followers on Instagram. I am so happy with all the love and support from all of you. When I first started this blog and instagram page I was scared because this was something new for me and not everybody was supporting me with this crazy idea of creating my fashion blog.To be honest I am not a fashion expert and I don't claim to be one but I love to dress up and be fashionable. I've always loved to help anyone with their outfits and how to combine clothes. I am only doing what I love and what I know naturally; to create fun and stylish outfits. I am doing my best to learn more each day to have a more professional and informative blog. If you think that I should change or do something different please let me know I am open to suggestions.
I am planing big things for this blog and I only can do this with your support. Hope that you continue following me through this adventure.

Thank you muah <3
Dont forget to follow me on instagram @fashionbyvicky and like my Facebook page Fashion by Vicky.

Outfit Details 
Leather Jacket from Foreign Exchange
Crop top, shoes and shirk from Forever 21
Accessories H&M
Purse from Mango
















1 comment:

Ivan said...

Really cool outfits!

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign