I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Floral Dress

Happy Saturday!!
Outfit Details 
Floral Dress from Nouveau Fabrics
Purse from Forever 21
Glasses Unkown
Gladiator sandals from a local store.













1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

So cute! I love the background and your gladiator sandals are to die for! I just ordered a pair from forever 21!! Pretty as always!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

New post is now up

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign