Perfect White Maxi Dress for the beach

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:34 AM
Happy Friday!
I'm so excited for this post and I want to apologize first for putting a lot of pictures in this post, but I love them and I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to love them as well.
I received this beautiful dress a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love with it instantly. The material, the back, everything is just perfect about this dress. I waited to take the pictures until this week because I wanted to go to the beach and this week was perfect to go with my best friend and take this amazing pictures. The dress is perfect for a beach party, getaway or perfect beach wedding dress.
What do you think of this outfit? I hope that you love it and don't forget to comment, share and follow me on all my social pages @fashionbyvicky
Outfit Details 
White dress from Angl Clothing (Shop Here)
Necklace from ShopDolceChic 
Bracelet from Forever 21






















SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS