I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Perfect White Maxi Dress for the beach

Happy Friday!
I'm so excited for this post and I want to apologize first for putting a lot of pictures in this post, but I love them and I'm pretty sure that you guys are going to love them as well.
I received this beautiful dress a couple weeks ago, and I fell in love with it instantly. The material, the back, everything is just perfect about this dress. I waited to take the pictures until this week because I wanted to go to the beach and this week was perfect to go with my best friend and take this amazing pictures. The dress is perfect for a beach party, getaway or perfect beach wedding dress.
What do you think of this outfit? I hope that you love it and don't forget to comment, share and follow me on all my social pages @fashionbyvicky
Outfit Details 
White dress from Angl Clothing (Shop Here)
Necklace from ShopDolceChic 
Bracelet from Forever 21






















4 comments:

yamileth canas said...

Wow hermoso vestido. I love it

Genesis Aguilar said...

I seriously love this so much! Very beautiful and the beach looks amazing!!!!!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

amit mathur said...

Beach Kaftan Dresses have taken on a whole new glamorous avatar with several Hollywood celebs donning them over recent years.

http://indianbeautifulart.com/women/clothing/kaftans.html

Jess Daniels said...

This kind of white maxi dress seems to me sound like very super and I think perfect and comfortable to wear on at any time.

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign