Fashion in the snow

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:50 PM
Happy Thursday my loves!

Last week I went to the snow and I took advantage of the beautiful scenery to take a few pictures of my outfit. I had always wanted to take blog pictures for my blog in the snow. I think that everything looks so beautiful there. One thing that I love about California is that everything is so close to us.  Hope that you like this outfit and stay tuned for spring outfits!


 Outfit Details
Purse from Under1SkyBrand (Shop collection Here)
Coat from Forever 21
Boots from AMIclubwear (Shop Here)
Plaid shirt from Vintage Havana (Shop Here)
                                                            Jeans from Machine Jeans (Shop Here)












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS