I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Spring is almost here!

Happy Thursday my loves!

Spring is almost here and I decided to wear this dress from Chi Chi London because is perfect for this season. I fell in love with this dress since I saw it on their website. It is very girly and perfect for a cocktail party or an event during the day. I'm wearing these white heels from Amiclubwear because I think they look so fab with the dress. The purse is from Forever 21 and the Necklace from Gems Divine. Hope that you like this outfit and comment is the section below if you have any requests or questions.

Outfit Details
Dress from Chi Chi London (Buy Here)
Heels from Amiclubwear
Necklace from Gems Divine (Buy Here)
Purse from Forever 21



















2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Such a beautiful dress, you look stunning and blue looks great on you!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new look!

Gabriella P said...

Hey lovely!

Love the print on that dress - you look stunning as always! Can't wait to catch up with your insta :)

Gabby xo

Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign