Style Festival X Refinery29 and Simonmalls

by Vicky Penaloza, 2:50 PM
Hello my loves!

As many of you know, I was invited to attend the Style Festival with Refinary29 and Simon Malls at the Brea Mall. This event was the first stop of the tour of 6 cities where they will be doing this fun event.
There were indie boutiques showing their collections and I really love the boho vibe of most of the brands. There was DIY station where I customized my band tee. That was my favorite part of the event because it was really fun to do it and I loved my tee!
They had beauty stations where people could go to get beautiful festival inspired hair styles and metallic tattoos. Finally we were able to listen to MS MR sounds  to complete the style festival event.

It was really fun and I totally recommend it to all the people that live in the areas where they are going to be. It makes your shopping experience more enjoyable.

I could talk for hours about this event but instead of boring you with a long blog post I'm going to show you in pictures what I'm talking about.

Hope that you like the pictures and I'm going to put the dates of the next event so you can experience it by yourself.

XoXo
















SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS