Relax it's just lipstick!

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:39 PM



Happy Tuesday!
This top from Time Los Angeles it's so me. I love to wear lipsticks all the time and the bolder the better. Also, this Kimono from Shop Blak Label is perfect for any occasion. It seriously gives the edgier touch to any outfit. This week I will be posting less outfits because I'm getting ready for my vacation with my love next week. I can't wait to let you guys know where I'm heading to. A little hint is that I'm going to my favorite country ;)

Feliz Martes!
Este top de Time Los Angeles is completamente mi estilo. Me encanta usar labiales todo el tiempo y mientras sea mas llamativo mejor para mi. Estoy usando este Kimono de Shop Blak Label que es perfecto para cualquier ocasion. Le da el toque edgy a todo outfit! Esta semana estare poniendo menos outfits porque estoy arreglandome  para mis proximas vacaciones con mi amor la proxima semana. No puedo esperar para decirles a donde voy. Una peque pista es que ire a mi pais favorito de favoritos ;)














Outfit Details: Top from Time Los Angeles (Shop Here) / Kimono from Shop Blak Label (Shop Here) / Distroyed Jeans from Machine Jeans (Shop Jeans) Converse tennis shoes / Sunnies from Sunscape Eyewear (Shop Here) / Purse from Forever 21

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS