I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Denim Skirt and stripes!

Happy Tuesday my loves!

I'm finally wearing my favorite denim skirt from Forever 21.  Denim is never out of style and it is one of my favorite trends. You can wear it with everything and always look so chic. I decided for this outfit paired it with stripes to keep it simple!

Have an awesome day!
Besos <3

 Outfit Details: Denim Skirt (Shop HERE) / Crop top and sandals from Forever 21/ Sunnies from @so_chics (Shop HERE)/ Purse from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)











2 comments:

Sharon Mullinax18 said...

Hello, I saw a three of your attention-grabbing posted posts and needed to ask in the event you would be interested in reciprocal pages? Crew have weblog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.Ive been making an attempt to Gain entry to this web site for a while. Oro Lift Skin Cream I used to be utilizing IE then once I tried Firefox, it labored just effective? Just wanted to bring this to your attention. This is actually good blog. I have a bunch myself. I actually admire your design. I know that is off matter however,did you make this design yourself,or buy from someplace? Anyway, in my language, there are not much good supply like this.http://www.healthcaresups.com/oro-lift-skin-care/


Carrasquillo Nancy said...

Fascinating articles but I wanted to ask about one page, do you know Daily Deals? ciao!Could you message me with a few hints about how you made your blog site look this awesome, I would be thankful! Evermax Assets just like the one you talked about here might be very helpful to me! I will submit a link to this page on my blog. I am positive my guests will discover that very useful. Big thanks for the helpful info i discovered on Domain Information Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign