Monday Blues

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:21 AM
I hope that you have an amazing week my loves! Have you ever seen clothes that you like but when you wear them you don't like how they look on you? Well, that happens to me so too many times; and I hate it because I really like an outfit but it doesn't look good on me or I think I look so boring. This was the case with this dress from Molly Bracken. I felt that I looked awfully simple in it. Then I decided to add the black sweater, a cute necklace and sandals to bring it to life. I really love the results. What do you think?

Don't be afraid to play with accessories and clothes in you wardrobe. One can always get a good outfit without having to buy any clothes.

Outfit Details: Dress from Molly Bracken (Link HERE) / Sandals from a boutique close to my house (Similar HERE) / Necklace from the Forward Fashionista / Clutch from Forever 21 (Similar HERE)








SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS