I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday Blues

I hope that you have an amazing week my loves! Have you ever seen clothes that you like but when you wear them you don't like how they look on you? Well, that happens to me so too many times; and I hate it because I really like an outfit but it doesn't look good on me or I think I look so boring. This was the case with this dress from Molly Bracken. I felt that I looked awfully simple in it. Then I decided to add the black sweater, a cute necklace and sandals to bring it to life. I really love the results. What do you think?

Don't be afraid to play with accessories and clothes in you wardrobe. One can always get a good outfit without having to buy any clothes.

Outfit Details: Dress from Molly Bracken (Link HERE) / Sandals from a boutique close to my house (Similar HERE) / Necklace from the Forward Fashionista / Clutch from Forever 21 (Similar HERE)








1 comment:

Carrasquillo Nancy said...

I have wanted to post something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Cheers.TY for the useful info! I wouldnt have found this myself!I'm having a weird problem I cannot make my reader pick up your feed, Evermax I'm using google reader fyi.Thanks for good article. Hope to see more soon.http://www.supplements4help.com/evermax-scam/

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign