Vogue and Vain Lace Bodysuit

by Vicky Penaloza, 1:30 PM
Happy Monday my loves!

Hope you had a great start of your week. I have so many things to do this week and I'm so excited to celebrate my love's birthday in Vegas this weekend. Make sure to follow me on Snapchat and my Instagram to see more on my adventures there @fashionbyvicky

I'm thinking in wearing again this lace bodysuit from Vogue and Vain. It's so feminine and sexy and I think it will look really good with an pencil skirt in Vegas. Vogue and Vain is my friend's store and they have beautiful dresses, bodysuits and jackets at amazing prices. I'm seriously in love with all the clothes from their store. Make sure to check out the website HERE (Use my special discount code "VICKY" for a 15% off on your purchase)

 Outfit Details: Bodysuit from Vogue and Vain (Shop HERE) (15% Discount Code "VICKY") / Jeans from James Jeans (Shop HERE) / Fringe clutch from Culture Riot (Shop HERE) /Heels from Laura's Boutique (Shop HERE)












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS