Minimalistic

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:08 AM
Happy Monday my Loves!

How was your Thanksgiving weekend? Mine was busy and lots of fun. I can't believe it's over. Between celebrating my birthday over the weekend and spending time with my family and friends, I would say that I have the best weekend ever. Even thought I'm a little sick right now it was a great weekend. :(
With so many holidays and parties approaching I'm starting to feel a little festive in my outfit choices. This amazing dress from Saboskirt is perfect for any party. If you want to stand out from the rest this is definitively your outfit choice.
 Dress from Saboskirt (Shop HERE) / Heels from Forever 21 (Similar HERE) / Purse from Stella Dot (Shop HERE)







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS