I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

Next Radio App

One of my favorite things to do is listening to music. I'm always singing all types of music and many of my friends sometimes call me Jukebox because I know all the songs lol. This is the reason why I want to share with you the app that I recently found called Next Radio. It's basically radio on the go. I don't know about you but sometimes I like stay in my car longer when I go to work only because I want to keep listening to the radio. That's the main reason why I love this app, because I can take it with me everywhere.

The best part of this is that the app is FREE.

Check out the app yourself in this link------> Next Radio App





No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign