I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, November 27, 2015

Nicole Lee Black Friday Sale!

Happy Friday my loves!

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving Day and are getting the best discounts in your favorite stores today.
One of my favorite stores is Nicole Lee. Many of you know I love their bags so much and I have to share with you that Nicole Lee is having a huge sale for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

For Black Friday you can get up to 70% off and a free gift and in Monday up to 50% off.

I have post the links to my favorites bags in case you want to check if they are in discount.

Happy Shopping <3 <3


1.- Shop HERE
2.-Shop HERE
3.-Shop HERE
4.-Shop HERE

No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign