I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Red dress for the holidays!

Happy Monday!

We are a few days closer from Christmas day and I'm just thinking of food and spending time with my family in Mexico. Also, there are a lot of Christmas parties and it is a day where you want to dress up for the occasion. I know that red is the typical color that everybody wears for the festivities but how can you say no to such a beautiful color? I've been wearing nudes lately, although it feels good to change color a little bit.

What do you think?

 Outfit Details:
Dress from Trixxi Girl  / Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop Similar HERE ) / Coat from Lulu's (Shop HERE)




2 comments:

Elimar Perez said...

Nos encanta !!!!
http://bujaren.com

segagenesis _ said...

I love the dress, so fun and flirty! Great heels and coat as well for the cold weather!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Check out my new post!

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign