Sunny Days

by Vicky Penaloza, 12:22 PM
Happy Tuesday,

I'm so glad that we are finally having warmer days and it feels just like summer. I almost forgot how much I love summer and dressing up with lighter clothes. I must confess that I wore this outfit 2 weeks ago and it was raining and windy. It was a really bad idea to wear a romper and a hat on that day but the biggest problem was to take these pictures, I had to take hundreds of pictures until I got these decent ones haha. (Fashion Blogger problems :/)
I Hope that you like this outfit and I'm so excited to start incorporating springs and summer outfits to my wardrobe.

Stay tuned for more outfits soon..


 GET THE LOOK
Romper from Vintage Havana (Shop HERE)
Coat and Hat from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Boots  and Purse from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)






SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS