I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dreaming in Style!

Hi Loves!

I received this cute pajamas from P.J. Salvage and they are so cute and comfortable. I don't want you to think that I woke up like this because is clear that I have my makeup and hair done. I couldn't take pictures when I woke up because I was in a hurry so I decided to take the pictures when I got back.
My morning routine is very simple. Like many of you, I check religiously my cellphone every morning and after that I drink some coffee and check my agenda to see the plans that I have for the day.

If you like this pajamas, the link to everything is HERE, HERE and HERE .








No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign