Black and Fringe

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:25 AM
Monday!

It's Monday again and I have a new outfit post for you guys! I got this jacket and Jumpsuit a couple weeks ago from Windsor and I'm in love with them. You've seen me wearing this jacket before but it's because I love it so much. It's perfect for any season specially for these California crazy days. I'm obsessed with fringe and I'm not planing to stop wearing it anytime soon.
Finally, the jumpsuit is very classy and I think every girl needs a black jumpsuit in their closet because it never goes out of style.

I hope you have a great week my loves!



GET THE LOOK
Fringe Jacket from Windsor (Shop HERE)
Jumpsuit from Windsor (Shop HERE)
Bag fromForever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)














SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS