I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Striped Jumpsuit

Happy Friday!

I truly Hope you have a great weekend my loves. I don't know about you, but I always like to plan in advance my outfits for the weekend. I love to have my outfits ready even if I'm going to be in my house, I like to dress up. I wore this jumpsuit 2 weeks ago and I love it! I'm short but I always try to find high shoes and accessories to make it look better. One tip is to wear a belt, that way you're going to create more dimensions in your outfit and you will to look taller ;)


GET THE LOOK
Jumpsuit from The Korner 
Boots from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Purse from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)





1 comment:

Karina Casillas said...

Love the jumpsuit and I think it's so cute how you paired it with booties!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign