I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

2-Piece Outfit

Happy Hump Day!

Two more days until the weekend. I hope that weather is better this weekend. I'm really looking forward to a warmer weather. I can't wait to be in a pool drinking a Margarita in a very sunny day.  I wore this 2 piece last week when it was a very hot day. Two-Piece outfits are always my favorite because they match with all types of bodies. If you are looking for the perfect 2-piece outfit I suggest to choose long high-waisted skirts. They are very comfortable and perfect for summer weather. In my case I'm wearing one from Sans Souci and I love it!. 


GET THE LOOK
2-Piece from Sans Souci Stores (Shop HERE and HERE)
Sandals from Mari A (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)







3 comments:

M&M FASHION BITES said...

WOW! I love two-piece sets! Great one <3

xo xo
Marina
http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.com/2016/06/in-navy-now.html

Kierra Makayla said...

Ah, obsessed with this look!

kierra x lavishingg.net

Karina Casillas said...

This is a great look! I love the whole outfit but the sandals are amazing!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign