I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

New Beginnings

Happy Monday my loves,

I hope that you had a great weekend, mine was very fun and relaxing. I'm having a love-hate relationship with this weather right now. I love sunny days but the temperature is so high that it's too much for me. I wish I could stay in a pool all day haha.
Changing the topic for something more personal, I'm in the process of closing some chapters in my life and starting something new and fresh. It's a little scary to start something new but I think life is about taking changes and fight for what we want. I must confess that I don't like changes but in this moment in my life it is very important for me to overcome my fears and fight for what I really want.
If you are in the same position as me remember that is all about the attitude that you have and motivation. Let's keep us motivated together and I hope you can accomplish all your goals :)

Thanks for reading this post and I hope you like this summery outfit.  <3




GET THE LOOK
Top from Vintage Havana (Shop Similar HERE)
Shorts from Wet Seal (Shop HERE)
Heels from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Clutch from Serengetee (Shop HERE)











2 comments:

Mariann Yip said...

This is such a cute look! I love everything from the top, shoes and clutch. Your hair is also always amazing!!

WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

MarissaStyles said...

I love this summer look! I am a new follower on your IG, and well now on your blog too. I also want to wish you good look in your future endeavors, and hope it works out best for you. New beginnings are scary, but when it works out you will be glad you took that chance.

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign