I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday!

Today's post is very appropriate for the weekend. I don't know what your plans are but if you are deciding to go out dinner or clubbing, this a good option for you. It's a very simple dress but I also think that it's very feminine and with these nude heels looks so amazing. If you are planning on going to the movies you can always wear it with your favorite sneakers and a leather jacket. This outfit is the perfect Friday look.
I hope you have a great weekend my loves <3 <3 

SHOP THE LOOK
Dress from Modlook29 (Shop HERE)
Heels from Qupid Shoes (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)







2 comments:

Blogosfera Mody Blog o modzie said...

Great styling. just bomb and cool high heels. Share your styling on my blog to which you invite.
http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/
I also invite you to observe.
Regards

Karina Casillas said...

Love this whole night out look!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign