Discover your style with Suggesty

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:44 AM

Hello December!

We are in the last month of the year and that means it's time to prepare our outfits for all December festivities. For me, it's really exciting because this month is about spending time with the family, eating delicious food and wearing super cute outfits. Speaking of outfits, I always get messages  asking me
 for options on what to wear on the holidays and sometimes it's difficult to give advice  because everybody has a different style. That's why I was so happy when I found out about the Suggesty app.

Suggesty is an app that helps you discover your style and makes it easier to find and shop your favorite clothes. Every user gets help from an personal shopper that will listen to your wants and needs to pick out the best style for you.What I like the most about this app is that they carry emerging designers meaning that you will get items that you won't find anywhere else. How amazing is that?

Here are 2 outfits that I got from Suggesty. Let me know if you like them and which one is your favorite?

Also, if you want to take the quiz and found out more about your style, you can download the app for free


Suggesty is having an amazing giveaway for the holidays on instagram.

Here are the rules: 
1.-Post a picture of your favorite item from Suggesty on your instagram.
2.-Tag @suggestynyc
3.- That's it!
They will choose a daily winner from December 11th to the 24th.
Good luck babes :)









SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS