Happy Friday!!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:51 AM
Friday is my favorite day of the week. First of all, because that means no work or school and second because I love to go out on the weekends and do fun activities with my boyfriend and my friends. This weekend I don't have any plans yet but I hope on doing something fun and interesting ;)
Today is the last day of February, I am kind of excited because that means that spring is getting closer but I am also worried that the year is passing by so fast. 
Let's talk about this look. To be honest, I forgot the clothes that I was suppose to take pictures in, so my best friend and I decided to find whatever I had in my car and this is what we found haha. It turned out to be a really cute and fascinating outfit. The pants are from H&M, shoes, shirt, and purse are from Forever 21. The blue blazer I don't remember where I got it from because I bought it so long ago. I hope that you like this outfit and if you have any suggestions or question please let me know.







SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS