I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Happy Friday!!

Friday is my favorite day of the week. First of all, because that means no work or school and second because I love to go out on the weekends and do fun activities with my boyfriend and my friends. This weekend I don't have any plans yet but I hope on doing something fun and interesting ;)
Today is the last day of February, I am kind of excited because that means that spring is getting closer but I am also worried that the year is passing by so fast. 
Let's talk about this look. To be honest, I forgot the clothes that I was suppose to take pictures in, so my best friend and I decided to find whatever I had in my car and this is what we found haha. It turned out to be a really cute and fascinating outfit. The pants are from H&M, shoes, shirt, and purse are from Forever 21. The blue blazer I don't remember where I got it from because I bought it so long ago. I hope that you like this outfit and if you have any suggestions or question please let me know.







1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

love this combination of colors :)
thanks for stopping by my blog to comment, I am already following yours<3

always,
genesis

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign