I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Summer in January!!!!!!

Hello my loves!
California weather is crazy, one day is cold and the next is warm and sunny. Fortunately, I'm always prepared for this crazy weather changes hehe.
On Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to a beautiful park in Huntington Beach. It was a perfect moment to take some pictures of this outfit.
This dress I got it about 3 years back at Forever 21 and it's the 2nd time that I wear it since I didn't like it at first. However, I changed my mind hehe.The boots are from a Fashion Ave. I love the fashion stores because their prices are really affordable and they have really cute clothes.





1 comment:

nathalie said...

Sooo pretty!!!
I'm following you on Bloglovin babe!!

Big kiss

xxx
Nathalie

www.nathalie-kemna.nl

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign