I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday my beautiful readers!
Hope that you have a great start of the spring break yay! Finally no school for a week and take some time to relax. I have so many plans for this weekend that I don't know if I'm going to be able to do them all. First of all, I was invited to  the Lifestyle Bloggers National Conference. I'm very excited and nervous at the same time because it's my first formal blogger event and I don't know anything about these events. Let's see go it goes. Wish me luck haha :) Second, I want to talk about this outfit: I had the opportunity to go to the Charlotte Russe store at the Irvine Spectrum and I went crazy with all the cute clothes that they have. Seriously, I want to buy everything haha luckily for my budget, my boyfriend was with me at the moment and he made sure that I only bought a few clothes. This outfit could be used to go to the beach and it also is Coachella inspired. The  design of the maxi skirt is incredible I love it. I choose the white crop top because I want all the attention to the skirt. I added the cute necklace to give some style to the top. Hope that you like this outfit and stay tune for more outfit featuring Charlotte Russe.













4 comments:

bibi goeschic said...

Beautiful photos Vicky! And congrats on your first bloggers event! I want to go to one too!!
Hope you check out my blog :)

Xo
Bibi

www.bibigoeschic.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

Love this look on you, everything about it is so cute! :)
Check out my new outfit post and let me know what you think<3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much beautiful <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you love!!! Hope that you can go to an blogger event soon. :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign