I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Faux-leather and flannel shirt!

Happy Wednesday my loves!
How is your week going so far? I hope that you are having a great week. This outfit has one of my favorite items: Faux-leather. I love everything that has leather like pants, shoes and jackets. I know that we are on spring, but leather is still one of my favorites items during this season. The weather today is cold and gloomy here in Cali so if I could change anything to this outfit would be the crop top that I'm wearing. 
On a different note, I'm planning on making YouTube videos to show you my looks. What do you girls think? I'm somewhat shy in front of the camera so I would probably just show you the outfits in more detail haha. This is not something that I'm planning to do soon but I would like to hear some feedback from you. 
Outfit details
Crop top and flannel shirt from Forever 21
Faux-leather pants from Shop Luna Boutique
Earrings from Charlotte Russe
Heels from a local store
Purse from Mango














10 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

love the look! very edgy and sexy!
Cute heels <3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Karina Casillas said...

lovee this! super cute babe!! <3

love always,
Karina

KinaaSmallss.blogspot.com

Wendy said...

Love this look! Very pretty! <3

XxX
http://fabulousstytews.blogspot.com
www.facebook.nl/fabulousstylews

Bibi Goes Chic said...

Love it!! And I would like to see your outfit videos :)

Xo
Bibi

www.bibigoeschic.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much Beautiful <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much love <3 <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you babe <3 :)

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you beautiful! Hope that I can make one soon :) <3 I love your video :)

Andra Chiuțu said...

Lovely outfit! You're very pretty, your hair is amazing <3
Just found your blog and it's a very nice one! Keep it up!

Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

nathalie said...

Sexy lady!!! Love your sunnies!!!
Kisses!

xx
Nathalie
www.nathalie-kemna.nl

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign