I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Floral crop top and short shorts

Happy Wednesday my beautiful fashionistas!!
Sorry that I have been MIA from the blog but I have been so busy like most of the time jeje. Here's a quick outfit post from my last trip to Las Vegas. I didn't take any pictures for a post and I apologize for the bad quality of this pictures. I hope that you like them.
Have a great day <3
Outfit details
Shorts from H&M
Floral crop top from a Local store.
Sandals from Forever 21
Accesories and purse from Forever 21












4 comments:

whitbychance said...

This is one of my favourites babe! The quality is great. You look so lovely and I love all the accessories you added!:) Sorry for the delay, I tried to comment on this post before on my ipad but it wouldn't go through.

xo,
Whitney

www.whitbychance.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you babe <3 I'm glad that we can be blogger friends too :)
Thanks for your support <3 :)

Precious said...

Love your style!

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much hun :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign