I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday my beautiful fashion lovers!
Here's a quick outfit post that I shoot last week. I've been so busy with school and work that I didn't have so much time to take pictures. Hope that you understand because I will not be as active as I'm usually do but I promise to do my best to have awesome outfits soon.
The black jacket and stripe dress are from Forever 21, boots are from Foreign Exchange and the purse is a gift from Just Fab from the Paulina Rubio 2014 Collection.












No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign