I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maxi dresses for Spring!!

Good afternoon my beautiful readers!!
Today's post is about this beautiful Maxi dress that I found in a local store called Fashion Ave. I felt in love with the pattern of the dress and with the back. It's such a classic and sexy dress at the same time. I paired the dress with this cute hat from Target and accessories from Forever 21. Maxi dresses are perfect for sprint and summer because they are very fresh, cute and sexy. What do you think of this outfit? Love it or hate it?


















4 comments:

Madelleyn Lopez said...

Absolutely love it! The print is so unique and the cutout on the back makes it sexy!!!

www.instincttostyle.blogspot.com

BIBI GOES CHIC said...

Love it! You look great :)

Xo
Bibi

www.bibigoeschic.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

the print is so different & cute, love the back as well!
<3
very pretty!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

John Carter said...

Gorgeous dress wholesale mens clothing & wholesale womens clothing

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign