Spring fashion trends

by Vicky Penaloza, 3:07 PM
Happy Tuesday my beautiful fashion lovers!
I'm really excited about this outfit post because I'm doing a collab with these 3 beautiful bloggers. Spring fashion is the theme and we made 4 different outfit ideas for this season, make sure to check each of our blogs and instagram pages to see how we did our outfits.
For my outfit I chose to wear this colorful floral dress because nothing screams  spring outfit more than florals and bright colors right? The dress is from Nouveau Fabrics make sure to check it out (I will be posting their info at the end of this post), the heels are from Foreign Exchange and the accessories are from Forever 21. I decided to add this denim jacket from H&M for a more casual look. If you're going for a dressy look don't wear the jacket but if you prefer the casual look like me you have to definitively wear the jacket ;)
I hope that you like this look and make sure to check out Jordan, Fely and Betzy's blog to see their outfits.




Blog: www.LeFashionBeauty.comInstagram.com/missfely


Betzy CarmonaOwner and Author at Betzy's Makeup A Beauty BlogBlog: www.betzysmakeup.comSocial Networks @betzysmakeup


OUTFIT DETAILS
Floral dress from Nouveau Fabrics
Heels from Foreign Exchange
Accesories from Forever 21
Denim Jacket from H&M




















SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS