I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Beach vibes

Outfit Details
Short from a vintage store in Melrose
Shirt from Forever 21
Accessories and shoes from Forever 21
Purse from Just Fab









2 comments:

whitbychance said...

You look so lovely babe! The scenery is so beautiful too. I want to steal your entire outfit! haha.

Xo,

Whitney

www.whitbychance.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

You always look so pretty! I love how casual and cute it looks, your pictures are amazing <3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign