I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Boho Style!

Happy Monday IG!

Happy Memorial day! Hope that you had a great weekend! I had to work today so I didn't do anything interesting this weekend. This is my last post with my old hair color because like many of you know, I lightened  my hair on Saturday and I have mixed feelings about it. I love it, but I also feel that I miss my old hair haha. I will let you guys know if I get used to my lighter hair in the future.
This is a very sexy outfit and It's perfect for summer. I always try to wear different styles and boho style is one of my favorites. Hope you like this style.
Outfit Details 
Shorts from H&M
Floral Kimono from Fashion Ave
Boots from Foreign Exchange 
Hat from Target 
Necklace from Forever 21















2 comments:

Genesis Aguilar said...

I love everything about this look, I would totally wear it!
so pretty :)
nice pictures!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much beautiful <3 :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign