I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Bright heels and floral shorts

Happy Thursday my beautiful followers!
Today's outfit is very feminine and sexy. I'm wearing these floral shorts and white crop top from Charlotte Russe and these fabulous heels from Just Fab. I really like to make an statement with my outfits and the pop of color of the heels are definitively helping me to stand out this outfit. Like many of my followers know I love to wear bright colors and definitively I'm not planning to slow down during summer. Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to leave a comment, share and follow me on instagram @fashionbyvicky.
Muah <3

Outfit Details 
White crop top, Floral shorts and accesories from Charlotte Russe
Heels from Justfab




















4 comments:

BIBI GOES CHIC said...

I'm loving your hair Vicky! And super cute and feminine look :) Xx

www.bibigoeschic.com

Jeannette said...

WOW!!! Very sexy Style!!! I love it

FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you love <3 :)

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you beautiful :) <3 and of course that I will follow you ;)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign