I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Maxi Skirt!!

Happy Tuesday my beautiful readers! How is your week going so far? I'm super excited because finals week is finally over. I feel so relieved to know that I have some time to rest and also that I will be having more time for this blog! I'm planning  exciting collaborations that I can't wait to tell you more about. This is a very simple outfit, that to be honest I wasn't planning to post it, but seeing that you like it so much, I'm going to do a quick post about it. Hope that you like it.
Outfit Details 
Crop top and maxi skirt from Forever 21
Purse from Tillys
Sunnies from Charlotte Russe











4 comments:

whitbychance said...

I love how you paired everything, babe! I need that bag in my life. Haha.

Have a great weekend!

Xo,

Whitney

www.whitbychance.com

iamchiara said...

Love this outfit!

http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much babe :) I'm glad that you like it!
The bag is from Tilly's I bought it a year ago for 5 dls :S

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much love :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign