I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

Neon skirt and converse shoes!

Happy Monday my beautiful fashionistas!
Outfit Details 
Skirt, accesories and purse from Forever 21
 Denim jacket from H&M 
Converse chucks
Neon skirt from LA Fashion District













5 comments:

Svetlana said...

beautiful look!

http://svetlanaleleko.blogspot.com/

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much :) I'm glad that you like it :D :)

whitbychance said...

You look so beautiful babe! <3 And you already know how much I adore this skirt! haha.

Xo,

Whitney

www.whitbychance.com

Genesis Aguilar said...

I love everything about this, the color of the skirt, the back of your top and also how you styled it with converse! perfect <3

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Taria-ann Verburgt said...

The neon skirt is so so cool! You styled it great girl!

XO,
Taria-ann
www.frunettte.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign