I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer ready with Triangle Swimwear!!

Happy Tuesday Everybody!! 
I received a few weeks ago this incredible swimsuit from Triangl swimwear and let me tell you that I fell in love immediately. It's made by neoprene material and it really fits you like a glove. I was a little scared because I asked for a small size and when I saw it, I thought it was too big for me (I'm very small and skinny) but then I tried it on and I love it. It really adjusts to your body.  I went  to Newport Beach over the weekend to take some pictures with this bikini and to be honest I wasn't sure about posting these pictures. First of all, because I'm not a model so my body doesn't look like the models in their page  haha and second because my boyfriend and I didn't have time to check out the pictures that we took and they came upso bright that I had to change the lighting in most of the pictures. I hope that you like the pictures and don't forget to check out   I hope that you like the pictures and don't forget to check out  http://triangl.com/ for more styles. They have a lot of cute items and I wish I could have them all haha.  Leave your comments suggestions in the comment section and make sure to follow me on instagram (@fashionbyvicky) for my daily posts. Leave your comments suggestions in the comment section and make sure to follow me on instagram (@fashionbyvicky) for my daily posts.








7 comments:

Julia Paige said...

you look amazing! love the suit. such a fun, bright colour for summer! :)

Julia Cheng said...

Looking so pretty in this minty bikini boo! I love the color on you and love all these pictures :D

www.lifesjules.com

xo,

Jules

Madelleyn Lopez said...

You look great! That tone looks gorgeous on you!

www.instincttostyle.blogspot.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much hun!! I'm glad that you like it :) <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you for the love babe <3 :) I going to check out your blog today :) <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much beautiful :) <3

BIBI GOES CHIC said...

Love the swimsuit! You look amazing!!

www.bibigoeschic.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign