I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Denim overalls with a pop of color!!

Happy Thursday my lovely readers!
This is my second outfit that I wore when I went to Lake Havasu for my mini road trip last week. I wore this amazing overalls from Charlotte Russe. I wasn't sure about the Overalls at first, because I didn't know how to wear them but seeing so many people rocking this trend I decided to give it a try and must confess that I loved the final results. I decided to wear the same gladiator sandals from the previous post because they go so perfect with the overalls and I also wore this neon orange top make the outfit pop out more.
I want to apologize for the quality of this pictures but it was a really quick session of photos. I didn't even do my hair that's why I wore hat haha. Anyways, hope that you like it and don't forget to comment, share and follow me on instagram @fashionbyvicky.
Muah <3
Outfit Details 
Denim overalls and glasses from Charlotte Russe
Hat from Forever 21
Gladiator sandals boutique on Brea Mall,CA
Purse from Tilly's











4 comments:

Ana Chavez said...

Where did you get your orange top from??

Fashionbyvicky said...

The orange top is from H&M :)

anuradhamohan92 said...

:D love the outfit and you lipcolor just added some spark to the whole outfit :D

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you so much hun :) Yes, the lipstick adds more fun to the outfit :D

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign