I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, June 30, 2014

Fun crop top!

Happy Monday my lovely readers!
 I'm going to be so busy this week that I will be posting only my outfit pictures with the details where you can get them. Hope you don't mind and have a great week.
XoXo

Outfit details 
Crop top from Nouveau Fabrics
Faux-leather Pants from ShopLuna
Boots from Foreign Exchange
Accesories from Forever 21









1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

I'm obsessed with crop tops right now! You look amazing as always! Nice photos :)

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign