I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Happy Monday Everybody!!

Here's a casual and comfy outfit for a Monday afternoon. Hope you have a great week.
Outfit Details
Pants from H&M
Black blouse, heels and rings from Forever 21
Necklace from @Shopdolcechic (instagram)










4 comments:

Gabriella P said...

Hey Vicky!

Cant believe I've only just found your blog! Loving your pics- the gold necklace goes perfectly with those pants and I love how you've accessorised with black! Do you have twitter? Just started mine and looking for fashionistas to follow! (Mines Gabbytweets_)

Have a lovely day hun!

Gabby @ What She Buys

Genesis Aguilar said...

love this looks, I think tan and black go so well together :)
your necklace is perfect!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Hey babe!! I'm glad that you found me and of course that I'm going to follow your blog :D
my twitter account is @fashionbyvicky. I'm following you now :D <3

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thank you beautiful <3 :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign