I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mint dress..

Happy Tuesday my beautiful fashionistas!
Today's outfit is very feminine, cute and sexy. I received this perfect dress from Khromato last week and I fell in love with the mint color. It is perfect for summer and you can wear it at day or night just by changing a few accessories. I decided to wear the dress during the day with these beige heels from Shoedazzle and the purse from Foreign Exchange. Mints and pastel colors are a big fashion trend during summer and I pretty sure that I will continue until winter.
Hope that you like this outfit and guess what? I have a surprise for you!! If you create an account on www.KHROMATO.com you will get 20% off June's purchase with the CODE: JUNELOVE (offer ends 06/30/14)
Happy Shopping <3
Outfit Details 
MINT DRESS FROM WWW.KHROMATO.COM
Shoes from Shoedazzle
Purse from Foreign Exchange








2 comments:

Rachel Leiner said...

LOVE the shoes!! They are so unique and the color is awesome, nude tones are the best. I would love if you could check out my new blog and leave a comment if you see anything you like xx

www.theoverallgirls.wordpress.com

Fashionbyvicky said...

Thanks for visiting my blog hun!! I'm glad that you like my style. I will check it out soon ;) !! <3 <3

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign