Trying something different today

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:16 AM
Happy Wednesday my beautiful readers! Today's outfit is something different to what I usually wear but let me tell you that I'm in love with the results of this outfit. It's something so classy and stylish than I'm definitively planning to do more outfits like this. I know that many of us are always scared to try something different but my advice to you is that always try to wear something out of your comfort zone. You will never know if you look good if you never try it. Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to comment and follow my daily posts on @fashionbyvicky
Outfit Details 
Pants,shirt and glasses from H&M
Heels unknown
Purse from Forever 21













SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS