I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, July 28, 2014

Faux-leather and floral

Happy Monday my beautiful fashionistas!
Hope that you had a great weekend. Mine weekend was extremely fun. I went to the OC Fair on Friday with some friends and on Saturday I went to the 21 HM Boutique brunch. I fell in love with their collection of accessories. I will definitively posting some of the pieces that I receieved from them. Stay tuned! I also had the opportunity of meeting some amazing bloggers and the owners of the boutique. I will be posting photos soon on the blog ;) I did't have the opportunity to take pictures of my outfit on Saturday but I took some photos of my outfit on Friday.
It is a very relaxed look and perfect for the fair. I bought this floral top from Laura's Boutique for 5 dollars, the shorts are from H&M and will be wearing them a lot during this summer and fall. The gladiator sandals are from a small shoe store in Brea Mall. Purse and necklace are from Forever 21.
Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to follow me on my social pages @fashionbyvicky

Muah











No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign