Faux-leather and floral

by Vicky Penaloza, 6:02 PM
Happy Monday my beautiful fashionistas!
Hope that you had a great weekend. Mine weekend was extremely fun. I went to the OC Fair on Friday with some friends and on Saturday I went to the 21 HM Boutique brunch. I fell in love with their collection of accessories. I will definitively posting some of the pieces that I receieved from them. Stay tuned! I also had the opportunity of meeting some amazing bloggers and the owners of the boutique. I will be posting photos soon on the blog ;) I did't have the opportunity to take pictures of my outfit on Saturday but I took some photos of my outfit on Friday.
It is a very relaxed look and perfect for the fair. I bought this floral top from Laura's Boutique for 5 dollars, the shorts are from H&M and will be wearing them a lot during this summer and fall. The gladiator sandals are from a small shoe store in Brea Mall. Purse and necklace are from Forever 21.
Hope that you like this outfit and don't forget to follow me on my social pages @fashionbyvicky

Muah











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS