I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Feeling Red!

Happy Wednesday my beautiful readers!
First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of post this week but I had been relaxing the past week. Like many of you know I'm not working and studying this summer so I want to take time to enjoy myself and relax. Now le'ts talk about this outfit! I received last week this sexy red dress from Jewel Toned and I love it!
Jewel Toned is a new generation of "seen" shapewear, that you can show a little or show a lot. They were unhappy with the traditional grandma-looking shapewear, so we set out to make it sexy). Each piece is multifunctional so it can be layered under other pieces, hidden as a foundation garment, or worn alone.
I decided to wear it as a dress to go out clubbing. Hope that you like this outfit and if you have any question or suggestion leave a comment below!!
XoXo

Outfit Details 
Red dress from Jewel Toned (Shop Here)
Heels and accesories from Forever 21
Purse from Mango













No comments:

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign