I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Floral Dress from Khromato

Happy Wednesday Everybody!
Today I'm wearing this colorful dress from Khromato. I fell in love with this dress because it's perfect for summer. I paired the dress with these neon pink heels from Just Fab.
Hope you have a great day and don't forget to follow me on my social accounts.
Outfit Details
Dress from Khromato (Shop Here)
Neon pink heels (Shop Here)














1 comment:

BIBI GOES CHIC said...

Very pretty dress! You look so beautiful in it! :) Xx

www.bibigoeschic.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign