I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Harem pants

Happy Wednesday my loves!
Hope your week is going well so far. I'm very excited for this post because I'm wearing these pants from Desert Rose Shop and I love them. It is very difficult to wear this type of pants because  I wanted to do this look dressy with these heels and accessories but you can also wear it with chucks and boots for a casual look. The golden accessories are the final touch and definitively adds a little of fun to the whole look.
Hope that you like this post and don't forget to follow me on my social pages @fashionbyvicky

Outfit details
Harem pants from Desert Rose Apparel (Shop Here)
Bracelet and earrings from 21_HM_Boutique (Shop Here)
Heels from Forever 21 
Purse Unknown
















1 comment:

Genesis Aguilar said...

Very cute pants and a great top to pair it with! Love the look!

genesisfashioncloset.blogspot.com

New post is up :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign